Saturday, April 27, 2013

Call Me Spider-Man Because I'm Swinging on the Interwebs

Here's the stuff I've been reading this week:

Cruising around Patheos I found this blog about Christianity and Pop Culture. As a fan of metal music, this post hooked me - follow author Matthew Linder on Twitter.

Zack Hunt over at The American Jesus killed it this week:


SUNDAY UPDATE: This post by Christian Piatt about about religion and race really struck me - especially this quote:

"Put another way: while we’re busy navel-gazing and discussing the meaning of Nietzsche’s 'death of God,' non-Anglo religious leaders were busy dealing with real-world problems, right in front of them."

Also, this CNN Belief Blog piece about when religion becomes evil was an interesting read.

Finally, Jen Hatmaker wrote about when it's time to cut people who are toxic to your life loose.

Upcoming this week, I am working on a longer piece and won't be posting every day. Thanks for checking in.

Follow me on Twitter: Sophia's Logo or Aaron Rostad

No comments:

Post a Comment