Monday, April 22, 2013

Rapture! Week

Last week I had planned on writing about the rapture - the belief that Jesus will return to instantly take Christians, living and dead, to heaven. Then, the attack at the Boston Marathon happened and I was drawn into the coverage. As I watched the news, my notes for this blog grew and grew until I had about a week's worth of material. So, this week will be Rapture! Week.

Here's the schedule:

Monday (Today): History of The Rapture
Tuesday: Rapture in Pop Culture
Wednesday: In Defense of The Rapture
Thursday: Consequences of Believing in the Rapture
Friday: Making it Personal
Bonus Material: Sometimes I Make Jesus Memes: Rapture Edition

On Friday I will be talking about my own personal thoughts, especially as I was growing up, impacted me. I would love to hear from you too - email sophiaslogo@gmail.com with your own story about how a belief in the Rapture affected you.

"History of The Rapture" will be up soon - stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment